Another great provincial park is the Mono Cliffs Provincial Park. This park is part of the Niagara Escarpment and has some neat caves. A neat place to visit all seasons. Take a look at their website at http://www.thehillsofheadwaters.com/earlrowe/mem-section.php?sid=357
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Senators top Maple Leafs as Brassard, Stone notch a pair of goals eachNate Thompson and Ryan Dzingel also scored for the Senators (4-1-3). Craig Anderson made his seventh start of the season and had 28 saves for the win.
- DeRozan explodes for 30 as Toronto Raptors blow out Philadelphia 76ersSerge Ibaka had 21 points, including five three-pointers, Kyle Lowry finished with 17 points, and Jakob Poeltl and Delon Wright had 14 points apiece for the Raptors (2-0), who lost Jonas Valanciunas late in the first half to a sprained left ankle.
- Trump pledges to help pay aides’ legal costs amid probes into Russian interference in 2016 electionTrump and his aides have been racking up hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees as Special Counsel Robert Mueller and House and Senate committees dig deeper into Russia’s role in the campaign.
- Toronto Argonauts eke past Winnipeg Blue Bombers on Fajardo’s late touchdown runToronto starter Ricky Ray was instrumental in the win, finishing 32-of-43 passing for 423 yards with a TD and interception. It was a club-record 12th 300-yard game of the season for Ray, who also became just the fourth player in CFL history to surpass 60,000 career passing yards.
- Manchester City go further clear at top of Premier League as Huddersfield stun UnitedHuddersfield’s victory in driving wind and rain was their first over United since 1952 and all the more unexpected after a run of one goal in six league games. But the top-tier newcomers fully deserved their first league win since mid-August after hitting United twice in the first half and withstanding everything the visitors - and the appalling weather - th […]
- Hackers targeting energy and industrial firms, U.S. government warnsThe Department of Homeland Security and Federal Bureau of Investigation warned in a report distributed by email late on Friday that the nuclear, energy, aviation, water and critical manufacturing industries have been targeted along with government entities in attacks dating back to at least May.
- Fox News re-signed Bill O’Reilly despite knowledge of his $32-million sexual harassment settlementThe previously undisclosed agreement, at least the sixth involving O’Reilly or the company related to harassment charges against him, was “extraordinarily large” for such cases. In April, after advertisers began to flee O’Reilly’s show, the company parted ways with O’Reilly, ending his Fox News career.
- Simmonds scores winner late in the third to lift Flyers over struggling OilersWayne Simmonds scored on a feed from Valtteri Filppula with 2:15 left to break a tie and lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 2-1 victory over the slumping Edmonton Oilers on Saturday.
- Trump calls congresswoman ‘wacky’ as spat rolls on following deaths of soldiers in NigerTrump’s broadside came a day after the White House defended chief of staff John Kelly after he mischaracterized Wilson’s remarks
- Scandals have made diesel cars scarce. What are our options? For those set on diesel, the Jaguar F-Pace is a capable and fuel-efficient option
- Senators top Maple Leafs as Brassard, Stone notch a pair of goals each
My Top Rated Posts